GDPR information obligation
Every data subject has the right to obtain information on the principles of data processing and protection and control of their processing in based on Art. 13 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and the EU Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and in on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC, hereinafter referred to as General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The administrator of your personal data is INTECH PIOTR BĄK based in 44-100 Gliwice, Kozielska 72J lok. 5, with the assigned tax identification number (NIP): 8661608441 , with the REGON number assigned: 260073629 , E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will process your personal data in order to answer your question in the contact form and to present the offer if the consenting person asks for an offer.
- The legal basis for the processing of yours are: Regulation of the European Parliament i
2016/679 of the EU Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in connection with
the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and
the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC, hereinafter referred to as the General Data Protection Regulation
personal data (GDPR):
- to answer questions via the contact forms on the site internet based on art. 6, sec. 1, lit. a GDPR (data subject consented to the processing of her personal data, which is the pursuit of to settle the matter)
- for the purpose necessary to fulfill a legal obligation, e.g. resulting from regulations tax or accounting in accordance with Art. 6 sec. 6 lit. c
- Period of personal data storage:
- personal data processed in order to conclude or perform a contract and to fulfill
We will keep the Administrator’s legal obligation for the period of validity
the contract, and after its expiry for the period necessary to:
- after-sales customer service (e.g. handling complaints)
- securing or seeking possible claims
- to fulfill the legal obligation of the data controller (e.g. resulting from tax or accounting regulations)
- personal data processed in order to answer questions via the contact forms on the website until an effective objection is submitted, no longer than one year from the end of correspondence
- personal data processed on the basis of a separate consent will be kept until its revocation.
- personal data processed in order to conclude or perform a contract and to fulfill We will keep the Administrator’s legal obligation for the period of validity the contract, and after its expiry for the period necessary to:
- You have the right to request the administrator to access personal data concerning the data subject, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, the right to bring object to processing, as well as the right to transfer data and the right to withdraw consent at any time (without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal)
- When you decide that INTECH PIOTR BĄK, as the data controller, is processing data personal data in a manner that violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation z on April 27, 2016, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office of Security Personal Data.
- Providing your personal data in terms of statutory requirements is obligatory and voluntary in the rest.